Williams Family
Monday, February 15, 2010
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!
Kindergarten celebrated with hats and necklaces
Mrs. Rutherford's late bird kindergarten
Thalia and her good friend Audrey
Our girls that play after school everyday
Audrey, Sophia, Thalia, Kailea and Kaitlin
Thalia Valentines outfit
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(11)
►
March
(11)
▼
2010
(7)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
▼
February
(2)
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!
Character Counts Awards
►
January
(2)
►
2009
(21)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(10)
►
2008
(4)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
Playlist
About Me
Williams 5
We live in California far away from family and friends! We love to keep you updated so you can see our adventures and watch us grow!
View my complete profile
Daniel
I am 12 and starting my 1st year of Middle school. I currently play trumpet in the school band
Avery
I am 11 (in Oct) I am a 5th grader and will be starting band this year
Thalia
I am 7 and will be a 2nd grader this year
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
No comments:
Post a Comment