Williams Family

Monday, February 15, 2010

Character Counts Awards

Avery and Thalia received a Character counts Award for FAIRNESS




Posted by Williams 5 at 3:42 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (11)
    • ►  March (11)
  • ▼  2010 (7)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ▼  February (2)
      • HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!
      • Character Counts Awards
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2009 (21)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (10)
  • ►  2008 (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
Williams 5
We live in California far away from family and friends! We love to keep you updated so you can see our adventures and watch us grow!
View my complete profile

Daniel

Daniel
I am 12 and starting my 1st year of Middle school. I currently play trumpet in the school band

Avery

Avery
I am 11 (in Oct) I am a 5th grader and will be starting band this year

Thalia

Thalia
I am 7 and will be a 2nd grader this year

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments